Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Noah @ Two Months

Another month has come and gone!  Wow!  It went fast and slow at the same time!  We are all loving having Noah here with us!  He is such a happy, content little guy.  He loves to smile at all of us.  Just last week I also caught a couple giggles.  It was three to be exact.  Noah does this this thing where he starts to laugh and stops, he is just waiting for something funny so that he can have a big old belly laugh.  The sleeping front is wonderful!  He is starting to sleep anywhere from 4-6 hours at the start of the night.  I can count on one hand the number of nights I would consider "bad" nights.  That makes for one happy momma!  I am loving the extra sleep, but late at night when I creep into his nursery to nurse him, I get to cuddle and be alone with him.  I secretly love it.  So I am 100% OK with getting up at night!  Love, love, love this boy!  Excited for what's to come!


 Noah is pretty content most of the time, but if we do something he doesn't like, he lets out a shrill, high pitched scream.  It gets our attention every time!
 

Noah loves to converse.  He will wait until you talk to him, and then make lots of cooing noises at you.  He loves those little conversations.  For some reason, I always said "HI Noah" beginning the day he was born.  Now he makes this little noise that sounds just like "Hi" to get our attentions.  He's a genius right?  ;)  I took him to a meeting with me last week, and I laid him on the floor so that he could move around.  I was talking to the other moms there, and not looking at him.  He began yelling loudly to get my attention, and didn't stop until I looked at him.  I am wondering if all of this "talking" will mean he will talk sooner than the twins did.  

 He can roll over from front to back on occasion.  He can't do it every single time, but sometimes he figures it out, and around he goes.


He still loves the Moby wrap, and hates swings, high chairs, bouncer chairs, etc.  We have tried him in the excersaucer for a few minutes with blankets tucked around, and he enjoyed looking at the toys.  He likes to just lay on his back and check everything out!  He also loves to be held.  At least I know my arm muscles are getting a workout!


His eyes are turning blue, which, if they stay that color, will mean three blue-eyed kids.  Can't believe not one of them has green/hazel eyes!  We aren't really sure about hair color.  Sometimes it looks like Jack's blond color, and sometimes it looks like Sophie's color.  It gets brushed up in the back, and looks like it might be curly like Sophie's.  Can't wait to see how that changes!


When I put him on his belly for tummy time, he pushes himself forward and kicks his feet as if trying to crawl.  I can't put him in the Boppy, because he launches himself off of it onto the floor.  So silly!

Love this little boy!  I couldn't have asked for a better addition to our family.  God gets it right every time!  He sent us little Noah, and we couldn't be happier or love him more!


No comments: