Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Monday, January 16, 2012

The Three Amigos

Right before I took Noah's two month pictures I happened upon the mustaches that I had bought at the party store.  I immediately bribed asked the kids if they wanted to try them out.  They were really sticky on the back, so I just put them right on their faces.  Jack gave me the most trouble because he said it tickled his nose.  I only had to bribe ask him again, and he agreed.  The following shots crack me up every single time I look at them.  I love my goofy children, and that they let me take crazy pictures like this!


I showed them how to make "outlaw" faces, and this is what I got.

This one is my favorite!

Sophie loosing it because it was so goofy!


Baby with a mustache!  (cracking up over here!)



He was trying to eat it off!

The best part is, I have three more mustaches to try again someday!  :)

No comments: