Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Heard Around the House

Here are a few funnies heard around the house lately.  These kids are so goofy lately!
Jack-"You know how I know you love me Mommy?  You make me bacon."
And the next day when he had the leftover five pieces of bacon, which wasn't enough, "Gimme your phone so I can call Daddy and tell him you won't make me more bacon!"

Sophie-"Last night I dreamed we were having a girl baby, and I was sooo happy."

Jack-After being asked who he played with at school, "I played with my best friend!  He's so much fun, we played cars together, and I really like him!  But I don't remember his name."

We have really been trying to teach the twins gratitude, and that they should be grateful for the things that they have, and not always asking for more.  They were asking us if they were going to get toys at their birthday party, and we told them that what was important was that their friends would be here to share the day with them.  Sophie's response?  "So then we WON'T get toys?"

The twins think the best part of the new van is that it has the songs they like.  We have satellite radio, and they adore the kids station.  They think it's exclusive to the van.
Jack and Sophie have been spending tons of time in the nursery playing with the baby's things.  Here they are checking out the playmat, and making sure it lives up to our standards.  Hard to believe their whole bodies fit on this long ago!





We were doing a craft last week with these little hearts, and they got stuck all over the house.  Sophie stuck them on her Grammy, Grandpa, and Daddy where there hearts are.  Then she gave me a heart right on my belly.  She doesn't know it yet, but she loves her little brother!

No comments: