Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Monday, July 20, 2009

S'more please!

Sophie has a sweet tooth that would rival her Mama's! Poor girl, but I think it's hereditary, so neither of us had a chance! Uncle Rick cooked Sophie a s'more, and I think you can already guess that she loved it. And she became a sticky, gooey mess, which her Daddy refused to clean up. Jack wasn't too into it, but he did like feeding Sophie.

Getting her first taste.

Pulling the S'more apart to get to the good stuff. She ate the marshmallow first, and then the chocolate.

Jack feeding Sophie his unwanted marshmallow.

I love this picture. This ridiculous face started off a half-hour sugar high that consisted of tons of running around, and giggling everytime she touched a pine tree. Then she promptly crashed and went to bed!

1 comment:

Grandma Perini said...

They are sooo sweet :)

And look at Sophie's curls and how blonde her hair is beginning to look!

She looks like her mommy when her mommy was a little girl!