Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Anderson Reunion Camping Trip

Over the weekend, we headed up to Tioga, PA for the Annual Anderson Reunion. We had tons of fun playing in the woods. The twins loved the freedom of being able to fun all over the campsites. We put their pack-n-plays up in the tent, and it felt very homey. Sophie slept awesome, but Jack was up on Sunday at 4:15 am. I think it may have had something to do with the fact that it sounded like there was a bird inside our tent! There was a water spigot that the twins spent most of their time playing in. They also enjoyed the playgrounds, running through the field behind the campsites, playing in dirt, eating yummy food, and playing with all of their relatives. They came home happy, satisfied, little, dirt balls.




1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

I'm so glad you guys had a good time. We just got back from our camping trip with Tom & Pat. We had a lot of rain but the girls loved every minute. They have already asked when we ate camping again.