Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Cooling Off

Two weekends ago, we went to try out the pool at Grandma and Grandpa Anderson's. The water was a little chilly, but we thought we would try anyway. Both babies freaked out when we put them in. Lots of screaming ensued. Sophie did calm down, but Jack was just a mess. They both tried hanging out with Grandpa and Grandma in the boat, and Sophie loved it. Jack just wanted to get out and run around the nice big yard.

No comments: