Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Finger Paint Mess

Since I have been on a mission to give my kids a chance to experience as much art as possible, Tuesday night we broke out the finger paints to give the kids a chance to do some art. They loved it! They didn't get too messy, but of course some ended up in their hair, and a very little bit in their mouth. The kids liked to spread it all over their paper, and the table too. We didn't let them get too messy, but maybe next time! Here are some shots of the excitement:



Sophie's Finger Painting

Jack's Finger Painting

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

Awesome! You are a brave mom!