Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Update

We are winding down a pretty good day with Jack and Sophie.

We were able to feed at regular two and a half hour increments with Jack and Sophie feeding at the same time throughout the day. Also, we did not need any supplemental bottles after they were done breastfeeding.

We also gave Jack his first bath. And he did not seem to mind it too much.

Their weights have pretty much stabalized and the hope is that they start to rise.

Tomorrow we will most likely be heading home and we hope that Sophie can come with us. We don't know when we will get the final approval.

Jack did get to watch a bit of the Republican Debate tonight.

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

My prayers are with you guys! I hope to hear that you all can go home together tomorrow! ~A