Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Friday, October 5, 2007

First Night

Jack and Dad - Night 1

Sophie peeking


Jack - Looks like red hair!

3 comments:

brooke may said...

Hey Coach Matt,
The twins look like they have your red hair, how cool! I like that you have them watching soccer, never too early to start. Take care, The twins are so cute! I can't wait to meet them.
Brooke May
#11

Blog said...

Congrats Matt and Amy,
The twins look adorable - hope all is going well. The Gunners look forward to meeting the babies. Keep us posted and Good Luck,
The Doorns

Shultz said...

Wow! It never gets less amazing, seeing a brand new baby (or two)! Your family is truely blessed. Hold on to every moment because before you know it, they WILL be midfielders and you will wonder where the time has gone...

Cierra Shultz and Family

PS- Gotta love that red hair!