Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Racing Day!

Every year, my dad, sister, and I run a 5K at my old high school. This year we signed the kids up for the 100m dash because they are competitive Andersons after all! The kids loved that they got to wear their own numbers just like the rest of us runners. Matt snapped these pictures of the kids while I was out running the race. It was too cute to see them clap for me as I ran by!


Stretching out their muscles, getting ready to run!

The three runners tired after a hot and hilly course!
I ended up coming in 2nd for my age group(19-29 women), but the announcer informed me that the winner of the age group was only one place in front of me. I'll get her next year! HA!


The start of the race. Jack started out running, and I encouraged Sophie to run. It was fairly chaotic, and kids were running all over and screaming and crying.

Sophie ran the whole thing with a smile on her face!

Jack ran the first part, but then stopped and walked all the way up the track although he came in before the kids who were crying!
They gave all of the kids little blue ribbons. Bet you can't guess what the best part of the whole day was? Yep, you got it, the freeze pops!
I love watching Jack and Sophie do new and different things. They get so darn excited over the smallest things. It just reminds me of how wonderful life truly is! I love sharing mine with them!

No comments: