Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Super Kids!

WOW! Tonight, while enjoying some normal tummy time, both our kiddos rolled over! Sophie was the first to accomplish this feat, and just so that we wouldn't think it was an accident, she did it again. Not to be outdone, Jack, who has never even shown interest in rolling over, rolled over twice! Sophie rolled over once more before tiring out, and needing a break. Both Matt and I were shocked and impressed!

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

Wow! That is great! My girls didn't start rolling until they were a couple months old. I told you the days of letting them lay on the couch were numbered. ~A