Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Six Wonderful Weeks



My how fast time goes! We have truly been blessed these past six weeks, with two great kids! We are starting to see changes everyday! Both babies are smiling, and Jack is starting to make sounds other than the crying and grunting that have filled our house the last couple of weeks. Sophie is always trying to roll over during tummy time. She is so close to making it!
Also, at our one month appt., both babies were growing fast! Jack was 8lbs. 3oz., and Sophie was 5lbs. 14oz. Sophie finally grew into newborn sized clothing! Things are starting to feel a little more normal, although sleep is still the one thing Matt and I could use!
We are both excited that in another six weeks, it will be our first Christmas together as a family! I'm sure it will be here before we know it!

2 comments:

Mom2Zoey said...

Thanks for the update! They are growing fast. I can tell from the pictures they are really starting to fill out. Have a great Thanksgiving! ~A

Mom2Zoey said...

Oh and that is a precious picture of Matt with Jack! ~A