Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Month by Month-November 2010


November, you flew by in the blink of an eye! We loved your changing colors, the last of the warm days, and the yummy food. But, most of all we are thankful for the amazing people in our lives, that make our days so much richer.
This month we:
  • Worked on our fireplace room, and now have two(almost done) built in bookcases, and a "library." Matt and I have always dreamed of having a library, and it is amazing to see it come to fruition. Thanks to my brother, the best carpenter ever!
  • The shelves would explain why our date night this month was at Lowes. ;)
  • Had a yummy Perini Thanksgiving. I loved seeing everyone together this year.
  • Jack and Sophie made new friends, and are loving having other kids(and their toys) to play with.
  • We cut down our tree, and decorated the house. Jack and Sophie love to plug the tree in each morning.
  • Jack's new nickname for Sophie is "Soph-ya". Which sounds pretty similar to Sophia.

No comments: