Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Dear Jack Right Now




Right now you are:
  • Cracking us up with all of the silly things you say. Sometimes I wonder where you get the things you say!
  • An early riser. Just like Daddy. But truth be told, I can say you only sleep in about two months a year. Let's work on this one.
  • Into how everything works. You love watching your Grandpas or Daddy when they are using tools.
  • The ring-leader. You lead the pack, that's for sure.
  • Into trains. Especially the new Lionel magazines your Daddy brought home.
  • Love when Daddy watches you play soccer.
  • Are cuddly. You love to be "cuddled up" beneath a blanket with Daddy and I. I know I won't have this one forever, so I will take all of the kisses and cuddles I can get right now.
  • Love to play rough with Daddy.
  • You are quite the mommy's boy...but shhhh...I won't tell anyone. You make me kiss all of your boo boos real and imagined.
  • Go crazy at the playground. You are in your element running, jumping, and screaming. And eating sand, just like all boys should.
  • Can be really sweet to your sister, giving her hugs and kisses.
  • Into everything. I swear you have eight arms like an octopus instead of just two like a normal little kid should have.
  • Are a dirty little boy. When I tell you that you are going to take a bath, you tell me, "I want to be a dirty boy!"
  • Are the love of our lives. We love you more than you will ever know little one. Our life wasn't the same with out you in it.

No comments: